Hello EVERBODY!
Ok we know it has been a long time since we have blogged. So here goes a lot of writing.
It has been a fun filled month. At the first of June, Carroll, Karen, Spencer, and I went on a vacation to Jamaica. On our way there we first had to drive to Las Vegas where Kirsty and Josh join us for that mini road trip. I have to say Las Vegas isn't my favorite place in the whole world but it was nice having Kirsty and Josh there. If you ever go to Las Vegas make sure you have a map when you go the Ceasar Palace Mall. Even though it was pretty, we literally spent half of our time trying to out of that place.
After spending half a day there, we set out on our on going red eye flight to Jamaica. I believe traveling is the most gruesome part of vacationing. But it was all worth it in the end. Once we got to our resort the first thing we did was hit the beach. For the remainder of the time we scuba dived, played on Hobie cat sail boats, and ate lots of food. It was awesome.
After Jamaice Carroll, Karen and I set our for girls camp. Carroll and I were asked to be camp directors. Girls camp was awesome as it should be. Carroll admitted in his talk that Sunday after, that he wished he could be a Young Women's leader. haha
After Girls Camp we set out on a scuba trip to Catalina Island. It was awesome(but cold), we had Karen, Spencer, and Sean with us. We stayed on a live aboard for to days which was quite fun. Califorinia diving is way different from warm water diving. Lets just say that kelp forests are magical.
Well that is the update. We love ya'll! Here are some picture. It took me forever to figure out how to make a dang slideshow out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mom, I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you updated your blog since you started it! I stopped looking for a while!
Post a Comment