Go ahead and give me a hard time. I know I said I don't blog anymore... I lied. :-)
What can you expect from an old geezer! It is noon time and I'm sick of work so I'm going to pester you (my kids). I recently went to a professional photo studio for a personal portrait. I'm quite proud of it and feel they did a great job. I'm sure you agree with me.
Mom took Sevita to Showlow for a doctors appointment so I'm sitting here in this big house all alone, sorta. Kirsten and Josh are asleep upstairs - they worked at Basha's all night.
I guess I do have one more guest in my office. Shhhh, don't tell mom.
Hank is pretty good company. Although I have to wear a gas mask when I let him in. Stinky dog, I'm convinced Spencer could run his scooter on hank-methane if we could figure out a good way to hook him up.
2 comments:
ooooooo! Mom is going to beat you! I don't want to hear any more crap about you being anti-blog. You know you love it.
dad your such a goon, but welcome back. love you!
Post a Comment