nice morning. It was odd because by the time we got to the base of the hill the wind had kicked up to about 15 MPH and oh it was cold. I'm really sick of the wind. We decided to tough it out and climb the hill anyway. Hank loves to go with us and run all over the hill. He jumps out of the pickup before I can get back there to open the tail gate.By the time we got to the top both of us were out of breath; I was wondering why I was so stupid to get up early and put myself through so much grief. :-) We really need to get out and exercise more often. It is a wonderful time for us because we talk and there are no interruptions. Talking with Christine is one of the blessings of my life.
Spencer got up early to make it to play practice by 5:30. He is really motivated to follow through on his commitment to be in the play. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all of the pretty girls in the cast. Who does he think he is kidding.
After our walk I found this weed growing in our lawn. I've heard you can put the leaves in salad and eat them, but I haven't been that hungry yet.
5 comments:
aahh i miss you guys. I don't miss the wind though. That weed looks pretty yummy i think i ate one on my survival trip.
Dad you are so funny. That dog is freakin nasty! You guys need to come down to the valley and enjoy some heat! 102 today.
I hate the wind
Oh, I even miss the wind in SJ. Well, maybe not so much.
Hey mom and dad, send me your email addresses that you use for blogger, and I will add you to my blog viewers list. lara@yardpirate.com
Post a Comment