
I have a wireless telephone headset for my work and it is normal for me to getup during a meeting and walk around my office. Yesterday, I walked over and glanced behind the easy chair in my office and found a wonderful surprise Aubrey left in the dust on the back of my weight bench.
I thought it was so cute, I've been tempted to frame it and put it on my wall. Fer cute!
4 comments:
haha that is so cute ! she can melt your heart even when she is 4hrs away.
That little girl sure loves her "papa". There is not a day that I see her that I don't hear her talking about you.
HI UNCLE CARROLL! Good to see you joined the blogging world. I like to use it as my journal, it's quite addicting actually. LOVE aubrey's footprints!
That is so cute! I bet it melted your little heart strings.
Post a Comment