Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sicko


It's a little before 5am and I'm wide awake. Poor Spencer has been sick since Thursday with a fever and now is starting to get a cough. So far we have been able to control his fever with medicine and have hoped it would go away quickly. But today is day four and we have had enough, the urgent care facility opens at 8am in Show Low. Gotta get the kid well.

Christine came home yesterday after spending a week with the kids down in the valley. It is great having her back in Saint Johns. She said it was a lot of fun with the kids.

2 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

I bet Ralphy has the swine flu. We will stear clear for a while!

Jann said...

No fun that Spencer is not feeling well. I hope he is feeling better soon.