Thank you for the wonderful weekend. I had a great time on Saturday with mom at the movies and dinner. Mom also got me an awesome pair of walking shoes. Yesterday we had banana cream pie and margarita chicken for dinner. Notice I mentioned the pie first - the chicken was yummy but I do love cream pie. Thank you Karen for coming up and spending the weekend with us. You are a brave woman to come up while baby bro was still sick. :-) Kirsten, thank you for the gift! I've decided to buy an old school video game for my ipod touch with it - Myst. I appreciate the phone calls from you Lara and Maria! Spencer and Karen convinced me that my old wallet was looking pretty ratty so now I am stylin' with a new wallet.
We are all relieved Spencer is feeling better. For those who don't know, Spencer had a fever for nine days. Christine woke up Saturday morning and decided enough is enough. We had taken Spencer into the doctor twice and they still didn't know what was wrong. On S

aturday, the doctor did an x-ray and found he has pneumonia. Yikes! Our 6'3" baby boy can't be that sick!
The good news is he has been on another antibiotic since Saturday and Spencer is feeling much better. He should, seven pills cost $170 - now that just feels wrong to me.
Thought you might enjoy seeing this picture me and mom took a while back. We were at a Relief Society party. They took the picture just as I goosed her. :-)
2 comments:
You both look pretty. I have a
new blog that Lara helped me with,
so feel free to check it out. Happy Father's Day Spence, sorry that I didn't call to say hi. Thank you for the card & the money.
Have a great day!
Todd
we all know who your favorite daughter is now....
Post a Comment