Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gonna be a nice day

I'm sitting at my desk listening to a ham radio net and waiting for my turn to check in. I fixed Grandpa Wilhelm's antenna tuner this week and looking forward to hearing him this morning.

It is beautiful outside and looks like it will be a nice day. Spencer and I are going to the chapel at 7am to participate in a YM assignment to clean the church this week. Cleaning the church is always enjoyable, its nice to leave it clean for Sunday.

I'm looking forward to focusing on things at home and forgetting about work this weekend. After cleaning the church we are going to Grandma Davis's home and trim some trees for her. Hopefully that won't take too long because Spencer has a full day planned; he got asked to MORP a couple of days ago. His MORP date is playing in a softball game for Saint Johns High today so he is going to her game and they have some other things planned afterward that I can't remember. Mom and I are planning to get out of town and go over to Showlow for a movie and dinner - can't wait. :-)

Hey Maria, I'm so sorry about your eye. Who would have guessed that I would be a carrier. Mom went to the doctor yesterday and got some medicine for her eye, it is already looking better.

2 comments:

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Sounds like a fun day. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend too! Tell Spencer to keep Book of Mormon feet apart.

Jake said...

I think I am getting the old pink eye too... thanks you big jerk!

Nice to see you blogging again, what is this weeks "Life Lesson" going to be?