Okay, first off I want everybody to know we are not having fun. Hawaii isn't a place I like for any reason. I would rather be in Saint Johns where the wind blows all the time. All I do in Hawaii is sleep on the stinking beach. The other problem is the sun us always shining and theweather is obnoxious - slight breeze and 75 degrees. Good grief no fun at all.
Christine got us an awesome hotel on Waikiki beach, the Sheraton
Waikiki. Last night we went down and hung in the pool at sunset. It
was pretty awesome!
We miss you all! Oh, and please don't tell anybody - I really love it
here.

3 comments:
HOW FUN! I am SO jealous. I have never been to Hawaii, I hope to one day. It looks heavenly.
Sweet. What fun. You guys look completely happy.
While you are having fun and probably scuba diving today, I just want you to know that you are missing a great lake dive with Spencer and Sean. They even get to collect old beer bottles and soda cans. Don't have to much fun.
Post a Comment