Ho Hum... Just another day of diving in Maui. Just another day? Correction, our last day of diving. Sniff. We had a great time first at Molokini and then at the wreck of the Saint Anthony - a shrimp boat sunk to create an artificial reef. Visibility at the wreck was only forty feet as opposed to one hundred fifty feet at Molokini. But at the wreck we saw six or seven turtles, one was as big as the hood of a mid size car. Huge! We also saw some really interesting fish called Frog Fish which are very ugly but walk on their front fins while they dangle a little bauble of flesh in front of them to entice other fish to dinner. The fish is the white thing with redish spots in the picture. The bottom most white section is one of the fins they use to walk. Pretty effective camoflauge.Instead of diving tomorrow, I've arranged for Christine to get the w
orks at the Grand Wailea Spa. She has never been to a spa before, so I figure after thirty years of marriage, I need to repent and set her up. She will have an hour of hydro-therapy, an hour of massage, and an hour long facial. Maybe its just a chick thing, I would rather stick needles in my eye. If you want to see more about the spa, click --> here.
6 comments:
wow! You are so sweet dad. She is gonna LOVE the spa. I have had a facial and its amazing! I am so excited for her. I miss you guys! love you.
You are completely awesome to hook Christine up. Don't knock it until you try it. Maybe it is a chick thing, but it sounds like heaven to me. I have had a facial and massage, but never the hydro therapy. It all sounds great.
You guys are not wanting to come home to reality after this week! Actually you won't because then you are off to the see the country! Enjoy you both deserve it.
Christine, Have a ton of fun! You deserve it.
oh. my. GOSH! HEAVEN! spa day for like 5 hours?! Tra' has got to read this post. Enjoy yourselves on your last day! SO FUN!
Looks like you're having fun! Yay!
Post a Comment