Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Maui Wowie!

Today Christine asked me what day of the week it is. I didn't know. That was a big clue to me that we made the right decision to come to Hawaii. Thanks Christine!

We've spent the last two days diving at Molokini crater. What an awesome place. Molokini is the top of a volcano that is just peaking out of the water. The highest point on the little island is only 160 feet. The inside of the crater goes down to about ninety feet and the outside drops into a deep blue three hundred feet. Very cool.

This was the largest barracuda we have ever dove with. He must have been at least 4 feet long.





Aloha!

5 comments:

Ellen Rae said...

The water looks so clear and beautiful. You both look so good diving. I am so glad that you have become so relaxed, you needed this.

The Chambers said...

OK, is there anything else you want to say before i get so insanely jealous I'll be meeting you within the next week? seriously....HEAVEN! you guys look great diving. I hope tra' and I are like you guys when we get older and just go play and scuba dive around the world...Tra' loves that stuff, I'm sure I would too. HAVE FUN!

Jann said...

What fun. Great pictures.

Todd, Lara, Aubrey, and Graham said...

Those pictures of the beach seriously look like a post card.

Christine said...

@Andrea - when you get older? You think we are old? LOL, we felt the same way about our parents and their friends when we were your age.