

Its five thirty in the morning here and I've been wide awake for an hour or so. Timezone differences are difficult for me, of course it doesn't help to constantly look at the clock that shows 5:30 am and tell myself it is really 8:30 am. :-)
Yesterday morning we found an LDS chapel in Waikiki and attended sacrament meeting. It is comforting to go anywhere in the world and experience the same feelings and structure at church. We felt right at home. The building was huge and even had it's own parking garage. The members referred to it as 'the tabernacle', it was nice and the acoustics where excellent.
Last night we spent the last couple of hours of daylight on the beach. I don't think I would ever get tired of this.
4 comments:
Great pictures. What fun!
The sunset was beautiful. I love that there is always the same feeling no matter where you go to church.
We can almost feel the ocean while looking at your pictures. What a life! It is wonderful that you can go to Church anywhere, almost,in the world and feel the Spirit. Love you.
Aubrey loves looking at all of your pictures. When I move away from the page she screams "I want Damma, I want to see papa!"
Post a Comment