Sleep in until about 8 AM.
Get up and get a quick breakfast.
Jump on the boat at 9:30 AM for our first dive of the day which is always deeper than the second dive,~60 feet.
Hang out for an hour and a half while waiting for the second dive. Drink a virgin pina colada then fill glass with chocolate ice cream and add Coca Cola. Nothing better than a Coke float.
Jump on the boat at 11:30 for our second dive, usually only down to ~ 30 feet.
Run back to the room, get some more sun tan lotion and change into dry swim suit.
Grab a quick lunch from a buffet line. Chris gets salad and I get protein. OK, Its not that simple but get over it.
Run to the Hobie Cat sail boats and sail for as long as we want. Life is good.Go get another virgin pina colada - remember I told you we are trying to drink all of their stock. When we do this we promise to do better when we get home.
Hop in the hot tub at about 3 PM while we sip on our pina colada. Crawl out of the hot tub because we are too hot, duh, and float in the pool for awhile.
Stagger into our room, we are very tired at this point, take a bath, and get ready for dinner.
Sometimes we have to wait a few minutes to get into the restaurant. Christine is amazing at pool! Of course she always beats me in cards too - oh heck, rummy, etc...
Have dinner in one of the 8 restaurants - Japanese, Italian, French, Thai, two mixed buffets, and two Jamaican. Spencer I want you to notice that I have rice and beans on my plate. I've learned on this trip that I really like Jamaican food.
Amble back to our room. Get on the computer and use Skype to call the kids, read our email, catch up on blogs so we aren't so lonely for all yall.
Watch TV for awhile and then sleep.
Not sure how, but someone pushes reset sometime during the night and everything starts over again the next day.




2 comments:
Yep that is pretty much how it went last time... except you had spencer and i to help drink all of those virgine pina coladas. By the way I haven't been skyped in like three days...
Seriously, that is a tough life! What fun.
Post a Comment