Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Love Sundays



Our travels today have been centered around going to church.  We checked online and picked a chapel next to the Boston temple.  Sacrament Meeting was really good, its always good to take the sacrament.  The church building we attended is on the same hill as the Boston temple, only a bit lower.  It was the most interesting church building I've ever seen.  From the outside it looked small and frankly a lot like a home, but it had a large chapel, a beautiful pipe organ, and a lower floor with class rooms.  It was difficult for the church to get approval to build a temple in the area so I suspect they agreed to build a church building by it that blended with the rest of the area.  It was really unique.  Of course the temple was, well it was stunning.  Visibility from the freeway isn't as open as the Washington DC or San Diego Temples but the Boston temple is georgious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shoes dad! love you guys.

Karen said...

You guys are so cute! Love ya and miss ya.

Ellen Rae said...

I love the Temple. It is beautiful.Sounds like an interesting sacrament meeting.