It has been very relaxing here in Jamaica. As I mentioned in an earlier post we don't have many plans for the week other than hanging out. The weather here flips between rain and sun but it is warm all the time. Christine and I were in the hot tub and it started to rain and you know what? We just sat there and enjoyed it! :-)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Lazy days and lazy nights!
It has been very relaxing here in Jamaica. As I mentioned in an earlier post we don't have many plans for the week other than hanging out. The weather here flips between rain and sun but it is warm all the time. Christine and I were in the hot tub and it started to rain and you know what? We just sat there and enjoyed it! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It sounds wonderful!
Lovely.
Post a Comment