It is cold this morning! We drove from Niagara Falls to the east side of Montreal. We figure it will take us two more days to get to Prince Edward Island. This morning I got up and cooked scrambled eggs with onion, cheese, and jalapeno peppers. Without thinking about it, I reached up and brushed my nose, it has been on fire ever since. Since we have been in Canada our phone has been roaming so we turned it off to avoid additional charges. If you need to reach us send us an email and we will answer in the evenings.
Thought you might like to see a picture of our humble abode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The campground looks beautiful. I'll bet it is getting colder. It is colder here. I don't know if you have heard, but Linda is getting married today.
Thanks for posting a picture of your setup. It is awesome. It has turned cold here, so I am not surprised it is cold where you are.
call me dad
Post a Comment